محل تبلیغات شما

A group  G is a finite or infinite set of elements together with a binary operation (called the group operation) that together satisfy the four fundamental properties of closure, associativity, the identity property, and the inverse property. The operation with respect to which a group is defined is often called the "group operation," and a set is said to be a group "under" this operation. Elements A, B, C, . with binary operation between A and B denoted AB form a group if

1. Closure: If A and B are two elements in G, then the product AB is also in G.

2. Associativity: The defined multiplication is associative, i.e., for all A,B,C in G, (AB)C=A(BC).

3. Identity: There is an identity element I (a.k.a. 1, E, or e) such that IA=AI=A for every element A in G.

4. Inverse: There must be an inverse (a.k.a. reciprocal) of each element. Therefore, for each element A of G, the set contains an element B=A^(-1) such that AA^(-1)=A^(-1)A=I.

برای ادامه خواص گروه ها روی ادامه مطلب کلیک کنید.

نمونه سوال انالیز ریاضی 1

نمونه سولات انالیز 1

چند نمونه سوال توابع مختلط

a ,the ,is ,operation ,element ,group ,a group ,a k ,k a ,called the ,the group

مشخصات

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

Diane's info دیجیتالستان پویش بلوط ریژاو prophet with light of revelation=LUCIFER2012=روشنا ...پیامبر عشق و آگاهی scepecituc bergobacham فروشگاه عطریجات خانه ی زیقیون گردشگری برنامه نویسی